Read Time:1 Minute, 18 Second
The superpowers behind building an authentic brand and how to do it.
- Your audience easily connects with you because you are relatable and that makes you more trustworthy. Research shows that the modern consumer buys from the brands they trust all things considered.
- You build loyalty with your audience. This means recurring sales – a business person’s dream.
- Harness the power of storytelling. ‘Facts tell, stories sell.’ People will be emotionally connected to a story than the show of expert knowledge. Branding has also been defined as how you make your audience feel. Stories are critical in building an authentic brand.
- Brand consistency is easier to maintain – right from the people you employ to represent your bradn to how you present your brand. Once the brand is clear, it becomes easier to be naturally consistent with an authentic, unforced, primed or faked brand. This builds the trust factor with your clients. There will be no disjointed brand encounter if who you are online is who you in person, whether you are an individual or organisation. Be authentic so that you don’t appear as a scammer.
- The power of honesty and transparency. An organisation messed up fresh vegetable orders and the customers went on to their social media to complain. The response was amazing. They admitted to their oversight, was open about the cause and went on to introduce a new way of working to prevent such things from happening again. The switch to understanding and thankful messages was magical. This created a high trust factor and they had customers encouraging. #BeHonest