Benefit, don't pay from using technology
Technology is supposed to improve your life, but for some it has disrupted it. Digital health and wellness focuses on
- being aware of your habits as you interact with digital devices and the internet.
- creating tech habits that did not affect your life negatively – where you do not do what you are supposed to because of a preference to be on a device or online.
- have healthy emotions associated with technology instead of exhibiting an addictive behavior.
- striking a balance between tech and your life so it does not cost your your health e.g. living a sedentary life from being glued to the screen increases the risk of lifestyle related diseases and can affect your social skills.
- maintaining good mental health whilst still using tech.
Take control of your life
After establishing a habit in how you relate to tech, it can be a tall order to take the journey of taking back the control on your own. We have programs that can jump start your journey to digital health and wellness.